Gradient Institute's Bill Simpson-Young and Dr Lachlan McCalman will present to Tech Council Australia around the opportunities and risks of large language models.
Our speakers will:
- briefly introduce how LLMs work
- describe some of the ways in which they are or will be used by businesses and in software products
- show the ways in which they can fail
- describe some of the ways in which businesses and software development organisations can control the risks in their operation and/or use in products
- discuss possible ways in which the use of LLMs may be regulated in Australia.